Thursday, June 11, 2009

Brian May on Look North

Hello random people who might unwittingly stumble across my blog and have the attention span to read it
I'm in such a good mood - WWRY has come to Sunderland!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to see it and I cant wait!
I've just seen something about it on Look North. It had an interview with Brian May and was therefore the most interesting part of the program! Scrap swine flu stories, we want Queen!
I have just seen a newspaper cutting with a picture of Queen in the 70s and then I saw the interview! How times have changed!
Anyway, now I'm just babbling - still in a good mood though
I predict that this month's gonna be a good'un! Im going to see a Queen tribute band (One Night Of Queen) in York and then I'm going to WWRY in Sunderland! yey!
bye
;-)
ps
to anyone who might have forgotten...
QUEEN ROCK!

No comments: