Monday, February 15, 2010

DIE JEDWARD, DIE!

DIE JEDWARD, DIE!
I hate those gits-I can't believe they are in the charts! And with that horrible version of Under Pressure of all things! I mean, Vanilla Ice may have maimed the song terribly, but surely Jedward finished it off. What's worse is that ALL my friends are singing it! ARGH!
Should I just give up, go into a corner and die? I might as well. Every time I hear it on the radio, I spiral deeper into depression-so deep that not even looking at my phone (my background is the picture of me, Brian May and Elena Vidal) can cheer me up! That's really bad. I may need counselling, again.
Apart from that mini rant, I don't have much to say right now (as you can probably tell)
...except...
I can't believe it, On Wednesday I'm going to LONDON-To see We Will Rock You!
Woo! How cool is that?
I can't wait.
I also feel really chuffed because I was out shopping the other day and I found this Queen T-Shirt in a shop-it had the I Want To Break Free photo on it and I really wanted to buy it, but it was WAY to expensive! But I'm chuffed that I found it anyway.
You may think I'm crazy right now, but I'm not. I'm just going slightly mad!
xxx
QotB

No comments: