Saturday, August 14, 2010

MONTREUX!!!

Hi all,
Back from my hols at last!
We spent an amazing 4 days in Montreux and even stopped off on the way back to Geneva!
I dragged my parents to the statue every single day (I'll upload some photos later this week if I have time)
It was totally awesome and I found the COOLEST shop ever-it has so much Queen stuff. I got a poster, a mug and loads of postcards! (on the receipt for the mug it said .Freddie Mercury 8.90!)

I found out the other day that there is a Queen exhibition at Knebworth House and I'm trying so hard to get my parents to take me (even though it is a 8 hour round trip!) I probably won't be allowed to go, but I live in hope!
(If someone stumbles upon this blog and has been to the exhibition please leave a comment telling me if it's worth the trip-I've started a topic on Queenzone but I don't think anyone will reply!)
Anyway,
Write again soon...possibly!
xxx
QotB

No comments: