Saturday, February 19, 2011

Let's Dance For Comic Relief!

That must have been the funniest thing I have seen in YEARS!!! I was dreading it when I heard Katie Price was going to dance, but her dancing to I Want To Break Free was HILARIOUS! Personally, I think she has a promising career as a Freddie Mercury impersonator! ;)
Unfortunately, I can't find a video or picture of it at the moment, but I'll try and post one as soon as possible!

On another note, sorry for not writing for almost 3 months (Not that anyone reads this blog, but, maybe...) However, I have been rather busy trying to bookm as many events as possible to fill my life to the brim with Queen; later this week I'm off to London to see the Stormtroopers In Stilettos exhibition and in May I'm going to see Brian May and Kerry Ellis LIVE!!!!! Can't believe my luck: we got seats right at the front!!! :D

Anyway, I'll try and write again soon, hopefully after we return from London,
Bye for now,
xxx
QotB

No comments: